I feel like there are many misconception when it comes to achieving abs or training for them. Our ab muscles can only grow or shrink. In order for them to pop, you have to lose overall body fat or target them effectively!
Below are a list what MANY TEND TO DO:
- Do TONS of high-rep crunches and planks everyday
- Using a waist trainer
- Using skinny detox teas
- Long bouts of sauna sessions
- Treat abs like any other muscle by hitting them with some weights.
- Increase the amount of reps/sets/weight you use for training abs.
- High protein diet and cut out processed foods.